Monday, January 17, 2011

Day #17: Jealousy

"When you really value something in your life, you build a fence around it and protect it."
That sentence really strikes me. Basically, some parts of the sentence above are true, well, for me at least. I felt quite protective for things I treasure. Are you?

I can be one hell of a protective person, to those I care about. I may not show it openly, but I know I am. I'll try my level best to protect those I treasure the most. It is like an instinct, I'll be reacting before I thinking it through to jump in and try save them.

Then, a silly question pops out in my head, "Is it the same as jealousy?" For some reasons, I think it is. I think jealousy is a compliment that you show to other person to show that you care about them. Of course, the way to show the feeling plays important part, some people will not take it as a compliment at all. But rather take it as an insult.

I think it is like a basic instinct for everyone. When you feels in peril, you'll be thinking about those which you value, beside your own survival.

So, if sometimes I got overly concerned about something, or maybe to you. Just remember that is because I care. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment