Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day #29: An Open Letter

Pardon.. I am on my way to meet works deadline. My brain is heating up. And you get on my nerves.

Hey, dude..

I may not the right one to give a lecture about morality, even to point out which is proper and which is not. But one thing I know is that if you want to say a thing to someone, you need to say it directly.

I think it is quite childish way that you use to show your dislike of me. I almost gave my self-control up and come down on you in the worst way possible. I am an egoist that always try to get what I want. If I truly want to destroy you, there's 100% chance that I'm going to try to do it.

Then again, I walk away because I know better that there's other people that is going to be hurt. You may call me names, you may hit me too. But do it directly. I am here. If you want to, come. I'm not going to runaway. And I hope you won't hide when the time has come for me to look for you, either.

As much as I hate to be disrespected, I also hate the ones that can't take the consequences of their own actions.

See you when you grow up, boy..

No comments:

Post a Comment