Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day #26: Trance Troopers

Trance Troopers..

Yep, I came out with that idea about about a year ago or so. Trance Troopers is Aonyx's trance music signature event. The first Trance Troopers was held last year, on February 27, 2010. The event took place at Barcode, Jakarta. Lots of people came and we partied like crazy.
It's been almost a year after that. We finally made the sequel of Trance Troopers. On January 15, 2011, Trance Troopers Chapter II is held. Still at the same place, Barcode, Jakarta. Even though the club area is now known as Lunar Club.
The energy of the crowd was barely down from last year!! That's what I love the most of this event. What I regret is I don't take any photographs from the first event.

With this chance, I'd like to thanks Aonyx's friends from the first event, DJ Noxx (M1/43), DJ Ready (Synan Recordings) and DJ LTN (Spinach). And from the last event, DJ Noxx (M1/43), DJ Resty (M1/43), DJ Ditox (Trance4Life), DJ Bunny and The Cat, MC Giri (Spinach) and Indonesia Trance Community. Also Aonyx and Barcode family that help me realize my idea.
This is the energy from the crowd that feeds me on the deck. Thanks for coming, guys!!! Hope to see you again, soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment