Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day #6: When It's Gone

Human, or me, can be a very ungrateful bitch. Satisfied is a word I rarely used. Somehow I want more, without take care what I already had. But when my something of mine is being taken away, I realized that I really need that.

Today, one of my precious possession is gone for a while. It is my health.

I rarely pay attention to my health, rest is something I tend to forget during my days (and night). I rarely slept, sometimes I missed a meal, and lately I didn't do any sports at all.

After today, I promise that I have to watch my own condition. Thanks God, you made me realized I was being ungrateful-self. And thanks Mom, you've been taking care of me when I was down.


Be Grateful, I just added one more thing to my 2011 resolutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment