Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day #19: Radio

Who needs a radio nowadays? When we can easily hear our favorite song from our own mp3 player? Well, I do need the radio.

To be honest, I am a quite apathetic person, I rarely give a damn to what happen in the world if it doesn't have anything to do with me. I don't watch the news or read the newspaper, even if I am, I only watch or read the sports news. Ou yea, there's twitter now. I can easily know what is happening, but it doesn't mean that I read all the updates.

To be honest (part 2), I only hear the local radio when I am in my car. But in average work-day, I spent about a quarter of it in my car (yea, I am restless.. :p). So, it is a quite lots of time to listen to the radio. And sometimes, in my own home, when the internet connection is good, I listen to online radio.

What can I get from the radio?
Beside some news that being brought with a-certain-funny-way from the broadcasters, listen to the radio also gives me updates in music. About cool events that will happen, new songs release, etc. As a bonus, sometimes I like to hear the jokes from the broadcasters, they can make me laugh my ass off.

That's why I still need the radio. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment