Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day #20: Love What You Do, Do What You Love

"Love What You Do, Do What You Love"

A simple statement, really. I don't know who started it first, but for me, the words above reached deep within.

I often found my mind wandered, even to the most absurd place, when I am alone. And I recall, it's been more than once that I thought of "what's the point of doing something you don't love?". That's why I often ask, "what's your dream?". If I haven't asked you that question, then I have not chatted with you long enough to ask that. The point of asking that question is for my selfish curiosity to know what have you done to reach what you love.

I live my life the way I want. I have an awful lot of dreams, some of them can be seen here. But right now, I want to focus my living my life in the music way. I even choose 'Trance Music' in my theme for thesis, while I am studying in architecture (LoL). We'll see how it goes. Haha.

So, I can (proudly) say it (now), I LOVE WHAT I DO AND I DO WHAT I LOVE! Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment