Friday, January 28, 2011

Day #28: RENT

"Five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes.. How do you measure a year in a life?"
That's the line you're going to hear at the opening scene of RENT. My favorite musical movie ever. The movie was an adaptation from a Broadway musical, with the same name. The story is about the struggle of some New-Yorkers to pay they rent. But it goes beyond that, the struggle was under the shadow of sexuality, drugs and AIDS issues.

Beside I enjoy to watch good movies and listen to good musics, the reason why I like RENT is the message that it gave me. It's about the people around you, to support you, to be there for you. We can't leave alone in this world. We need some people, and some people need us.

It is the mutual symbiosis between us and the other. Don't ever ruin that. Be useful to others.

So, have you watched the movie, yet? Let me know what you think..

No comments:

Post a Comment