Monday, January 31, 2011

The Day After #30harimenulis

Like a same song keeps repeating on and on. Some songs will get better, and the rest will be plain boring songs.

People has their own opinion, their likes and dislikes. We surely don't have any rights to tell people to match our taste, every time.

I keep writing. But it is not for me to decide, whether my writing gets better or worse. It is depend on the eyes who read. And maybe someone will kind enough to bear me their judgement and critics upon my works. Flatteries are joy of the present, while critics are the success of the future.

With some mistakes, I finished one of my journey, #30harimenulis. Even it is not one post per day as I thought it would be. I am failing my own commitment.

Thank you Maradilla Syachridar, for the inspirations about this journey. Thank you my fellow friends and blogger, Dhea Sekararum, Anastasya Adi, Novelisa Sondang Delima, for the companions in this journey.

One journey has ended. Billions left to unfold. I will not stop.

Bye '30 days of writing', welcome 'a life time of writing' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment